By Staff Writer | March 18, 2015
Rusada, a global provider of fleet and MRO software, has renewed their partnership with Airbus Helicopters to provide the backbone of Airbus Helicopters’ connected services to the rotorcraft market. The partnership will focus on the development, delivery and support of modular, scalable and connected solutions for maintainers and operators of helicopters around the world.
Identifying the benefits of such a relationship will bring Rusada’s proven track record of fast solution implementation with access to integrated, referential, OEM data backed by a global network of local support in Airbus Helicopters Regional Customer Centers. Rusada will provide the technical support element of Airbus Helicopters’ new HCare product, which is composed of five Customer Service offers:
• Helicopter MRO & Upgrades: Customized solutions to make the most of your aircraft
• Training & Flight Operations: Setting standards in safety, from type rating to Full Flight Simulators
• Technical Support: Manufacturer expertise with you anytime, anywhere Connected Services: The best helicopter management, just a click away, using the power of data to boost support and mission performance
• Material Management: Keeping customers flying
HCare’s Material Management offer is structured in three levels:
• EASY – Catalog offers, open to all customers providing a secured level of service
• SMART – By-the-hour contracts providing superior performance and budget control
• INFINIT – All-inclusive turnkey solutions with a full availability commitment.
For more information on connected services, the Technical support element of the new H Care product launched at HAI Heli-Expo 2015, view the presentation below:
Related: MRO News