Image courtesy of CHC Helicopter
For those interested in speaking at CHC’s Safety & Quality Summit, the submission period for papers is now open. The deadline is March 30.
The summit is taking place this year at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, located near Dallas, Texas, from Oct. 2 to 4. Speaking slots are 90 minutes, and those who submit successful papers could lead more than one.
“Building Safety at Every Level: Does this start at the top or with front line employees?” is this year’s theme. The some 100 sessions will address that theme.
“Last year’s event was a resounding success,” CHC said, “as approximately 500 delegates representing nearly 30 countries gathered for the Summit for its first time in Texas.”
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Integrity and Management
- Compliance Monitoring
- Technology and Safety Methods of Training
- Crisis Management
- Organizational Leadership and Viability
- Fatigue Risk Management
- Human Factors
- Risk Assessment and Hazard Management
- Human Error Management
- Flight Data Monitoring
- Health and usage monitoring systems (HUMS)
- Organizational Causes of Accidents
- Sustaining and Improving Industry Safety
- Management System for Reducing Safety Risk and Business Risk
- Safety Management Tools
- Crew Resource Management
- Practical Tools
Completed submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.