Sky Connect Tracker III from Honeywell Aerospace (Booth 6502) is the first system that enables simultaneous worldwide automated tracking, text messaging and voice capabilities to improve crew and passenger safety and increase aircraft availability. The voice, text and tracking system from has received FAA supplemental type certificates for the Sikorsky S-76, AgustaWestland AW139 and Airbus AS350 platforms.
Using the Iridium satellite network, Sky Connect Tracker III allows for real-time communication in situations such as:
• Alerting ground personnel and crew if an aircraft deviates from a planned flight path
• Providing alerts if an aircraft enters a restricted area
• Real-time notification of maintenance needs to ensure that the correct maintenance personnel are on hand to perform checks upon landing
• Maximizing efficiency of flight operations by tracking the location of the entire fleet at any time
• Close monitoring of when, where and how an aircraft is flown for aircraft leasing operations