The Assn. of Air Medical Services (AAMS) is now accepting nominations for its 2017 Community Awards. Winners will receive funding for one person’s airfare, hotel accommodations and a full conference registration to the 2017 Air Medical Transport Conference (AMTC).
There are nine different awards given out during the Awards Banquet at the conference:
- AAMS Excellence in Transport Leadership Award
- AAMS Neonatal/Pediatric Transport Award of Excellence
- AAMS Critical Care Ground Award of Excellence
- AAMS Fixed Wing Award of Excellence
- Transport Mechanic Award of Excellence
- Barbara A. Hess Research & Education Award
- Jim Charlson Safety Award
- Marriott-Carlson Lifetime Achievement & Leadership Award
- Program of the Year Award
The Airbus Helicopters Vision Zero Aviation Safety Award is also presented during the banquet The AAMS Excellence in Community Service Award is not presented during the banquet, but it is presented as a nomination option.
Award nomination deadline is June 21.
You may click here for more information.