Connectivity on helicopters is an effort gaining momentum in the industry. Further than cabin Wi-Fi to check email or surf the web, helicopter connectivity allows pilots and operational personnel to obtain real-time data on the aircraft to make better decisions that save time, money and lives.
We covered the connected helicopter in our November/December issue, in which we also highlight the value of equipping aircraft with flight data monitoring solutions.
- Scott Drennan, Director of Engineering Innovation, Bell
- Mark Goodman, Product Director of Satcom, Honeywell Aerospace
- Keith Cianfrani, Aviation Safety Consultant and R&WI contributor
"How Digitalization is Transforming the Aerospace Industry" Panel at Heli-Expo, Las Vegas. Wednesday, Feb. 28 at 1:30 p.m. at Sentient Science booth C3245 in the first-time exhibitors' pavilion. Panelists include:
- CHC Helicopter: Dave Balevic, SVP Engineering & Operations
- Bell: Scott Drennan, Director of Engineering innovation
- Honeywell: Phil Herman, Director Marketing, Services & Connectivity
- Uber: Mark Moore, Engineering Director of Aviation
- Sentient Science: Jason Rios, Vice President of Aerospace
"Good Data Drives Good Decisions" Safety Session at Heli-Expo, Las Vegas. Tuesday, Feb. 27 at 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. with Keith Cianfrani.